Swearing Statutory Declarations / Oaths in London, Powers of Attorney & Change of Name Deeds

What We Do

We can assist you if you need to swear an Oath or a Statutory Declaration. You may need this service if you need to make certain official applications or require a deed poll to change your name.

We can also assist with Lasting Powers of Attorney which allow the Donor (the person doing the appointing) to pass to their appointed Attorney authority to make decisions on their behalf if they are unable to make decisions for themselves.

These are often complicated and lengthy to execute, and you should contact us before completing such a document.


Please email legal@olaleslie.com or call 0207 183 0084 to speak to a Solicitor.