If you are an executor or a member of a family who has recently suffered a loss, then you may require legal assistance. Whilst there may be an appropriate and current Will in place, you may be faced with dealing with an Estate that is less well-prepared
Ola Leslie Solicitors can assist you in obtaining the required Grant of Probate and in the administration of the Estate, together with the distribution to beneficiaries.
We also offer advice in relation to:
[checklist icon=”star” iconcolor=”light” circle=”yes”]
- Obtaining valuations for Inheritance Tax purposes or otherwise
- Consideration of and implementation of Deeds of Variation
- Dealing with overseas assets
- Preparation of Inheritance Tax accounts
- Transfers of property on death
Above all, we will guide you sympathetically through the process and ensure we keep you informed throughout.
[separator top=”25″ style=”none”]
Read more about obtaining Probate:
What is probate?
[/one_half][separator top=”15″ style=”none”]
Contact us about your probate matter 02071830084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org