Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, we can advise you on all aspects of Leasehold Law, whether Residential or Commercial.
- Drawing up or advising you on Tenancy Agreements
- Security of Tenure
- Obtaining possession of Premises
- County Court claims against problem Tenants in relation to unpaid rent or unreasonable behaviour
- Breaches of Tenancy Agreements
- How to end a Fixed Term Tenancy
- How to evict a Tenant during a fixed term Tenancy or after it has expired
An early assessment of the legal merits of a case is essential and we will give you a realistic view of your chances of success. Our approach is proactive and cost effective and will help in finding a successful resolution.
In some circumstances, immediate action is necessary, especially in cases of unpaid rent or serious breaches of the Tenancy Agreement. If required, we can guarantee to commence with the work on your case on the same day as receiving your formal instructions.
Please call us on 0207 183 0084 or email us on email@example.com for more information; we are always happy to assist.